Gift of Hearing Award
Our Gift of Hearing award was established by Dr. Anita Carroll to GIFT a set of hearing aids at no cost for an adult in need of hearing assistance. Based upon compelling story – not financial need. Nominate yourself or deserving individual to receive our Gift of Hearing.
Hearing Solutions in the Triangle, PLLC will accept nominations for the Gift of Hearing through December 18, 2019. It is Dr. Carroll’s mission to Pay It Forward and honor her parents who were hard of hearing by providing the Gift of Hearing so that others could enjoy better communication.
The recipient of our Gift of Hearing will be awarded a set of hearing aids (including fitting services) that are appropriate to their hearing loss. Financial information is NOT requested or required! (See rules below for selection process.) All nominees will receive a free hearing screening to determine hearing aid candidacy and eligibility.
Rules of Award
- Download this Gift of Hearing nomination form and submit it by email or print and mail it to our office.
- Write a brief paragraph (or email) sharing their hearing journey and why they would benefit from hearing devices.
- Gift of Hearing nominations can be made by self, relative or friend (with nominee’s consent).
- All entries must be received by 5 PM December 18, 2019.
- Nominees will be scheduled for a free hearing screening to determine eligibility.
- Required hearing aid fitting services are provided to the recipient at no cost.
- The Gift of Hearing winner will be announced December 31, 2019.
- Winner is selected based on their communication need (determined by hearing level, work or educational necessity, impact on quality of life and compelling story).
- The recipient of the Gift of Hearing must be over 21 years old and may be required to release his/her name.
- All decisions are final with no right of appeal.
- Family members and employees of Hearing Solutions in the Triangle, PLLC are not eligible.
- Incomplete forms not accepted.
Gift of Hearing Nomination Form