2016 Award Winner:
John S. of Cary, NC was chosen as recipient of the 2016 Gift of Hearing award in December, 2016! As a veteran and caregiver, his listening demands are high and wants to prioritize his hearing again. Read More
2015 Award Winner
Congratulation Yvonne T. of Pittsboro, NC who was chosen as recipient of the 2015 Gift of Hearing award in December, 2015. Read MoreYvonne was referred by a friend to ease her communication at work and at home. She received a pair of state-of-the-art hearing aids and fitting services provided at no cost from Hearing Solution in the Triangle, PLLC. These hearing aids are manufactured by one of the leading manufacturers – Phonak. Her motivation and desire to improve her hearing status was a great factor in the selection process. Yvonne – we want you to know what it’s like to Hear Well for Life™!
2014 Award Winner:
Congratulations Kelly B. of Durham, NC! She was chosen as the 2014 Gift of Hearing recipient on December, 2014 to assist with her beginning career. She received a pair of new hearing aids and hearing aid fitting services provided at no cost from Hearing Solutions in the Triangle, PLLC. These state-of-the-art hearing hearing aids are manufactured by one of the world’s leading hearing aid manufacturers – Phonak. Kelly, we want you to Hear Well for Life™ at home and at work!
2013 Award Winner:
Congratulations Ruth F. of Durham, NC who was chosen as the 2013 Gift of Hearing recipient in December, 2013. She was selected because of isolation due to poor vision and hearing. She received a pair of hearing aids and fitting services at no cost from Hearing Solutions in the Triangle, PLLC. Her current instruments were replaced with more powerful, advanced hearing aids to improve her hearing. It was extremely important for Ruth to Hear Well for LIfe™ in order to maintain contact with others.
2012 Award Winner:
Congratulations Johnny B. of Raleigh, NC who was chosen as the inaugural 2012 Gift of Hearing recipient in December, 2012. Johnny was referred by his church pastor as someone who could benefit from improved hearing and communication. He received a pair of state-of-the-art hearing aids and fitting services at no cost from Hearing Solutions in the Triangle, PLLC. He is delighted to hear more in church and wants to Hear Well for Life™!
Our Audiologist, Anita Carroll established “The Gift of Hearing” program to provide a set of hearing aids at no cost for an adult in need of hearing assistance. Based upon compelling story – not financial need. Nominate yourself or deserving individual to receive this “Gift of Hearing”.
Hearing Solutions in the Triangle, PLLC will accept nominations through December 15, 2017. It is Anita Carroll’s mission to honor her father, Edward C. Matthews by providing “The Gift of Hearing” so that others could enjoy better communication as he did with his hearing aids.
The recipient will be awarded a set of hearing aids (including fitting services) that are appropriate to their hearing loss. Financial information is NOT requested or required! (See rules below for selection process.)All nominees will receive a free hearing screening to determine hearing aid candidacy and eligibility.
Rules of Award
- Submit the form on this page (or print and mail to our office).
- Write a brief letter (or email) sharing their special story and why they would benefit from hearing devices.
- Nominations can be made by self, relative or friend (with nominee’s consent).
- All entries must be received by 5 PM December 15, 2017.
- Nominees will be scheduled for a free hearing screening to determine eligibility.
- Required hearing aid fitting services are provided to the recipient at no cost.
- The winner will be announced December 20, 2017.
- Winner is selected based on their communication need (determined by hearing level, professional or educational necessity, impact on quality of life and compelling story).
- The recipient of the “Gift of Hearing” must be over 21 years old and may be required to release his/her name.
- All decisions are final with no right of appeal.
- Family members and employees of Hearing Solutions in the Triangle, PLLC are not eligible.
- Incomplete forms not accepted.