TINNITUS: PETER’S STORY
Peter’s story begins with non-stop tinnitus (ringing in his ears) over many years. His tinnitus interfered with work and with his hearing. As a musician/drummer, Peter played in bands for most of his life. He was exposed to lots of loud sounds which aggravated his tinnitus and made him sensitive to loud sounds.
- Working in a local music shop, Peter struggled to hear customers in person and on the phone.
- Peter “checked out” when he couldn’t hear well which affected his interactions and job performance.
- Peter was unable to sleep well because of his tinnitus.
- Peter’s tinnitus was getting worse and driving him crazy – especially after the rehearsals and gigs.
Peter found help for his tinnitus at Hearing Solutions in the Triangle and worked with their Audiologist, Dr. Anita Carroll. She was able to relieve Peter’s tinnitus AND improve his hearing with her treatment plan!
- Peter no longer notices his tinnitus and he is much calmer.
- He sleeps well, less anxious and understands his customers at work.
- Peter is more confident and job performance has improved!
- He no longer “checks out” with his friends and wife during conversations.
Is this your story? To see what can help your tinnitus or hearing symptoms, schedule an appointment with Dr. Carroll. She has helped many of her patients regain confidence and enjoy being “in the mix” again!
Dr. Anita Carroll is a licensed Audiologist and owner of Hearing Solutions in the Triangle, PLLC with over 25 years of experience. Need some TINNITUS help or info – she can be contacted here. If you’re looking for tinnitus relief or hearing protection visit our online scheduling here.